IPMA launches a new product and run a IPMA Global Best Practice Week, planned for October 26 – 31, 2020. This fully online event shall focus on the post-pandemic recovery to build sustainable business practices. Project managers play a significant role in the great reset, as postulated by the World Economic Forum.
IPMA will build the programme around the competences desperately needed in these challenging times:
- Leadership, trust and empathy
- Agility and flexibility
- Change management (especially disruptive changes and speed of change)
- Coaching and mentoring
- Teamwork (especially with distributed teams)
- Communication (especially while working virtually)
- Resourcefulness, imagination, inventiveness
- Diversity and inclusion (culture, gender, age etc)
- Conflict resolution
- Results orientation
- Strategic thinking and sustainability
- Adaptiveness taking lessons learned into account
Three different formats are planned: keynotes, classical case presentations and masterclasses.
- Keynotes shall be provided by highly recognised leaders around the topic, keynotes shall last approximately 30 minutes
- Case presentations shall explain – based on real projects – what the team has really done useful in the respective topic, case presentation shall last approximately 90 minutes
- Masterclasses is a format where a very limited number of participant work with an expert and other participants in the session on their own cases to excel, masterclasses shall last half a day
To achieve the goal to run a highly professional online event we are looking for highly qualified speakers. They should be recognised experts, good presenters and of course have the required language skills.
As a NGO, IPMA cannot afford paying speakers, but though, are you interested to contribute to the event where we expect more than 3’000 participants? If so, please drop email@example.com a short description of both topic and the format you would like to present, a short video and a brief note about your connection to IPMA.