IPMA® Expert Seminar 18th and 19th February 2016
The on-line registration for the IPMA Expert Seminar 2016 is open.
Until the end of Early Bird registration deadline we achieved a participation of more than 50 PP&PM Experts in the IPMA Expert Seminar 2016.
We are looking forward to your registration
(on-line, please pus the button on the left hand side, if you like to join us!)
The selection of the Speakers was made.
Please find the Seminar Content and Program here!
We help you with the map of the Seminar Venue and recommended hotels here!
The seminar is aimed at professionals with a specific interest and responsibility for observing, implementing and influencing the trends and the development of the following project, programme and portfolio management Themes:
- Business Orientation of projects
- Classical vs. non-classical Project Management
- Strategic Project Management
The IPMA International Expert Seminar is addressed to experienced project managers, line managers, trainers and scientists who wish to be up to date and competent in project, programme and portfolio management. No other product including teleconferencing and collaborative work on a platform could replace the discussions in our groups.
Who will contribute to the presentations and workshops in Zurich?
- Dr. Jesus Martinez-Almela, IPMA Vice President for Education and Training, Spain
- Prof. Dr. Antonio Calabrese, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Prof. Dr. Rodney Turner, Skema University, Lille, France
- John Hermarij, author of the book Better Practices of Project Management, Netherlands
- Prof. Dr. Mladen Vukomanovic, Zagreb University, Croatia, Chairman of the IPMA Young Crew
- Reinhard Wagner, CEO of Projectivists GmbH, Friedberg, Germany, IPMA President
- Prof. Dr. Yvonne Schoper, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Salvador F. Capuz-Rizo, Valencia University, President of AEIPRO, Spain
- Dr. Veerendra K Rai, Tata Consultancy Services, Mumbai, India
- Dr. Joel Carboni, greenprojectmanagement, President of asapm, USA
- Prof. Dr. Ingi Jonasson, Reykjavik University, Iceland
- Gilles Turré, author of the book ″Le coût et la valeur des projets″, Past President of SmaP, France
- Joanne Huang, Huang+Jaumann Wirtschaftsbüro, Augsburg, Germany
- Dr. Maria do Rosario Bernardo, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal
- Dr. Mitra Arami, Arab Open University, Kuwait
- Marisa Silva, University College London, UK
- Dr. Hans Knoepfel, Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Switzerland
The IPMA® International Expert Seminar 2016 follows the format with a forward looking general title and investigations in four different Themes. The Themes provide clear directions for the presentations and discussions. The results will be brought to the plenum each day. Experts from various sectors of the economy and university institutes as well as different cultural backgrounds will explain the issues and trends for each Theme. The issues and trends will be presented and discussed; and recommendations will be developed based on various case studies, research results and theories.
The brochure and Call for Papers can be downloaded here.